Joaquin Barrios – The work of Joaquín Barrios accumulates a history of more than 40 years. The evolution of his work has been cherished by different collectors in the world. New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Quito, Bogota, Gelsenkirchen and destination Barcelona have been loaded parts of deep spirit of his artistic work.
- 1975-1979 Drawing and Painting Workshop with David Manzur, Bogota, Colombia
- Printmaking Workshop 1977-1978; National University of Colombia, Bogota.
- Etching Workshop 1998, Maestro Catalàn March Manel Mart, Novo Art, Villa de Leyva Colombia.
- 1999 Printmaking Workshop color, technical Hayter, Maestro Peruvian Juan Valladares, Director of Hayter Atelier 17 in Paris.
- Master in Colombian company opens Augusto Rendon Printmaking Workshop in Bogota
- 2000 Work in the workshop in March Manel Mart, Barcelona, Spain.
- 2012 “Open Space” Casa Joaquin Barrios workshop, Tabio, Cundinamarca.
- 2011 “Metaphysical Approaches” Virgilio Barco Library, Bogota.
- 2009 “Solid and atmospheric” Expreso Art Gallery. Bogotá.
- 2008 “Visions” Naxica Gallery. Mexico. DF
- 2005 “Earth and Cosmos” The Gallery Wall, Bogota.
- 2003 “Vital Signs” gallery wall, Bogota.
- 2002 Reyes Catolicos Cultural Center, Bogota.
- 2002 Steilman Gallery, Lenox, Massachusetts.
- 2001 gallery Easystore Waiting Room, Bogota.
- 2000 Grand Lodge of Colombia, Outdoor tables and Francisco de Paula Santander, Bogota
- 2000 gallery Easystore Taps, Sant Feliu, Gerona, Spain.
- 1997 Fenavip, Bogota.
- 1996 “Nude” Fenalco Arts Salon, Bogota.
- 1995 “Faces and Naked” Gallery Guane, Bogota.
- 1992 “Acrylics Inks and” House of Culture Tabio.
- 1983 Gallery La Pluma, Bogota.
- 1980 “Transeuntes” Galeria La Imaginaria Bogotà.
- From 1975 he participates in more than 40 group exhibitions in countries such as Ecuador,
- Germany, Spain, Mexico, Switzerland, Colombia, Argentina, United States, among others.